Friday, June 29, 2007

When the Sun Goes Down . . . .Uncle Kenny's Hotter


Last night, my sister and I, on a whim, drove up to the Usana Amphitheatre, bought tickets off some guy on the street, and went to the Kenny Chesney concert. We might be procrastinators, but it was so worth the hassle. We had been trying to win tickets off the radio, hoping that our luck would somehow change and we would become those people, the ones that actually win things…so when that didn’t work (we did do our fair share of begging), we drove up there to see what we could do. Luckily, while we were stuck in traffic, there was a guy selling general admission tickets and we grabbed those for a fair price and took off! The concert was awesome!!! Many of you may not be country music fans, I can’t imagine why not, but still, some of you may not be, but Kenny Chesney can put on a concert! Thought I’d share a few pictures of my night out on the town!

No comments: