Monday, February 18, 2008

Lucy



This week Ty came home with an unusual letter for me. It said, "Dear Nicole, please adopt me or the pound will destroy me." (Paraphrased.) So, the woman that swore she would NEVER own a dog has given in and we are now the proud owners of a Puggle named LUCY. She came house trained and all, so I can't complain too loudly. But the first time I step in her poop . . . we'll just have to see.

4 comments:

Jessica and Colby said...

She's a really cutie! I'm glad you finally updated your blog!

easleyfamily said...

You're a crazy woman!!!!

The Pecks said...

Your puppy is so cute! Icant wait to see her. Icant wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

Nic,
I can't believe that you have a dog. I thought you were happy sharing the neighbors old dog? I don't remember you being overly affectionate with your enormous cat Grady. I hope Lucy gets a little more tlc :)
Jill