If I tagged you here's what you do. Post the words in all caps below and fill in info about yourself. Then, at the end you tell who you are tagging & go and tag 5 friends on their blogs. It's just a way to get to know fun little things about people.
TEN YEARS AGO....... I believe we lived in Cedar City at that point. if not, we were in Orem. We only had TWO children.
FIVE PLACES THAT I HAVE VISITED.........Disneyland, Disneyworld,Hawaii, Nauvoo, Niagra Falls
FIVE THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST........Laundry, clean bathrooms, clean my room,
Homework, homework and more homework. You may wonder why I am wasting my time blogging. I'm not quite sure. :)
I ENJOY..........Sleeping, going to Disneyland, playing games, Reading, date night, I actually enjoy school, and sleep.
THREE BAD HABITS........wasting too much time blogging :), not putting my laundry away right after its folded, procrastinating. (See, I'm blogging instead of doing homework.)
FIVE THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME.........I'm an open book, you all probably know most of this already:) 1) I love laughing gas. I do. I can't wait to go to the dentist because I love it so much. I even request the gas for cleanings. I love my dentist. 2) I get my 7 year old son to kill spiders for me because I am so afraid of them. 3) I love naps and try to get one almost everyday. 4) I made a new years resolution to not go to the doctor once this year. I've had to start it over . . . . but I'm still hopeful that I can go the rest of the year. Here's hoping. and last, but definitely not least . . . 5)I love Kenny Chesney. I do. It's true.
FIVE JOBS THAT I HAVE HAD.............Deli worker at Macey's, Tech working with handicapped people, phlebotomist, MOM, and student.
So, I now tag Bonnie, Tani, Jessica, Cindy M., and Lori
No comments:
Post a Comment