Thursday, April 24, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNY!





I just can't believe it. As we were looking through Jenny's scrapbook last night, I just about cried thinking back on her as a baby. It seems like just yesterday. She was the chubbiest little thing and her cheeks were so very kissable. We loved her so much!! Now . . . she's eleven and we love her even more. (We didn't think that was possible.) Jenny makes sure to make us smile and laugh every single day. We are so lucky she is our daughter! WE LOVE YOU, JEN!!

2 comments:

Jamie Lamb said...

What a beautiful young lady you have! I remember when I met your family. Jenny was just a baby. Has it really been that long?

The Pecks said...

Happy Birthday Jenny. I miss you lots! I can't believe you are 11. I'm next!! I hope you had a good birthday. Tell me what you got in your next email. I can't wait to see you. Have fun!!
Emilymaz