Hooray! You posted! I have missed you. I love the boots. It reminds me of when we used to dress DJ up as a girl and dad would get so mad at us. (But he made such a cute girl)Of course, that might explain some things...
Wait, Nic are you OK? I've been worried about you, seems you have found your blog and have not fallen to the depths of some crack somewhere...aahhhh...so nice to stalk you again!!! Have you signed up for USG, it's not to late. See you sunday at Tani's.
3 comments:
Hooray! You posted! I have missed you. I love the boots. It reminds me of when we used to dress DJ up as a girl and dad would get so mad at us. (But he made such a cute girl)Of course, that might explain some things...
Love those boots! At least they aren't pink. This will make a nice picture for the wedding video!
Wait, Nic are you OK? I've been worried about you, seems you have found your blog and have not fallen to the depths of some crack somewhere...aahhhh...so nice to stalk you again!!! Have you signed up for USG, it's not to late. See you sunday at Tani's.
Post a Comment