Amy told me about a
365 day challenge to blog EVERY DAY about something you did during that day. Ya . . .it sounded crazy to me, too, but then I started thinking about what a great way to record things that are happening in our lives. Honestly . . . blogging every day may be a bit difficult . . . sooooo . . . I'll do my best and see what happens. Enjoy! :)
DAY 1:
Jared holding our "lap" dog. Oh, how Max would love to be human!! :)
Taken about 10 minutes into conference. :)
This is how Hunter stayed awake. Our little Lego boy!
Tyler WATCHING conference! A handsome bugger!! :)
We "watched" conference. I imagine I will get lots more out of it when it comes in the mail! :) It was a very relaxing day.
2 comments:
Conference was great! At least Tyler is watching and not sleeping!
I am brilliant :)
Post a Comment