Monday, May 23, 2011

FLORIDA!!!

When I was in the fifth grade, my family moved to Mtn. Home, Idaho! These gals have been in my life ever since!! I love them! I love that we get together when we can and that we pick up right where we left off. We stay up all hours of the night laughing and acting like silly teenage girls. :) It's pretty awesome! I love each of these women for different reasons . . . they have always been such great friends to me and I'm just so grateful that we've continued these relationships in our adult years! :) It's also very nice to have a husband that lets me fly off every now and again so I can feel "less old"! :)

3 comments:

easleyfamily said...

I'm still so very sad I didn't go :( Love you all!

Linda said...

Wow...you get to do alot of fun things! Glad you got to go!

*A* said...

All I have to say is.....holy boobs!!!