Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First Day of School!! :)

It's the first day of school! I am not an overly sentimental soul. I don't cry when they leave for that first day of kindergarten. I don't feel like my home is all of a sudden empty.  I love my children! But this year . . WHEW . . . I haven't had much of a summer and I am R-E-A-D-Y for this day. Honestly . . .I'm always ready for this day. My kids have always been excited for school (until this year) and so I've always been excited with them. This year . . . I'm excited enough for ALL of them. Hunter and Kate are really the only one's that have really been looking forward to school. . . oh! and ME! :) It's a great place for them to be! I hope they all the best year yet! :) And I hope that I can go back to getting a nap everyday! :) :) Aren't they cute!?

3 comments:

easleyfamily said...

the are CUTE! I love them! pinch their fannies for me!

grandma sperry said...

They are sooooo darling. Thanks for the pictures.. I love thdn to death,

stalker sarah said...

YAY for cutie kids! Hope they had a great first day! :)