
Hi everyone! Hope your year is full of Joy and Happiness. My new favorite thing so far this year is the "The People Code" book, by Taylor Hartman. I highly recommend it. We have spent hours with family taking this personality test and "accusing" each other of being this color or that. It has been quite fun and I now consider myself an expert. Jenny has taken to making fun of me by saying in a silly voice, "You're a yellow," or "you're a red." Little turkey. But it's true. So, on that note . . . my "color" has many limitations that I hope to work on this year. Ty and I discovered that we share all of the limitations in one of the colors, so this explained why nothing ever gets done around here. We decided that we are going to work on that aspect and hope that our lives become a little more organized. So . . . on that note . . . Happy New Year . . . and go buy the book. It's great fun!! (and No!! I don't get a commission off of this advertisement, although I SHOULD)
1 comment:
Nic and Ty, I am so glad that you have a blog and I can watch your little family's adventures. You can look at mine as well, texascooks.blogspot.com. Take care!
Post a Comment