Amy is so right!!! This is lots of fun! (This is Amy, if any of you were wondering!) And Jim, there are consequences for NEVER cooperating with the camera! :)
You and me look like twins...not me and Jim! And, I think Jim and I are very lucky to have found eachother since I look like a church choir girl and he looks like he was smokin something at the Led Zeplin concert :)
6 comments:
wow! We look like twins...very lovely twins! :)
You and me look like twins...not me and Jim! And, I think Jim and I are very lucky to have found eachother since I look like a church choir girl and he looks like he was smokin something at the Led Zeplin concert :)
So funny Nicole!!!! Those are the best. You guys crack me up!
You guys have way too much fun! Love the pictures.
these are so funny! I'm going to have to do me and Chris!
Oh my gosh Jim!! The chin?!?!?!
Post a Comment