I feel the need to defend my lack of posts!! I HATE!HATE! HATE! it when I'm doing my regular blogstalking and people keep the same posts for weeks on end! I am not the best at keeping in touch and so I get a glimpse into lives through your wonderful blogs. However, right now I am so insanely busy and every minute of my life is devoted to 1. family 2. school!! I begin student teaching 11 days from now . . . and I don't have time to eat! (However, I still managed to gain 3 million pounds this semester.) Anyway . . . I will post . . . . randomly . . . and chances are it will be very boring!! You have my permission to remove me from your blog lists out of hate and anger. I'll get over it eventually . . . but know that on March 28th, my 35th birthday, I will be faithful again. (Student teaching ends on March 27th. Happy Birthday to me!!!!!) However . . . I will continue to try . . . so please don't give up on me. Keep in mind that I LOVE blogging. It's my addiction . . . along with laughing gas. So . . . on that note . . .
My cute friend, Heather, tagged me. Now, Jocee, forgive me (I haven't done TWO of her tags that I bugged her about.). . . . I actually skipped out on school today . . . . and am taking the moment to post these strange random facts about myself. It's just a glimps into the crazy world that I live in.
Random Fact #7:
I love old men. When I exercised outside, I would pass these two cute little men that walked together. I had a total crush on them! This happens frequently . . . at the grocery store . . . with old professors . . . ANYWHERE that you might run into a cute little old man. In fact, Ty has started to get some grey hair . . . and I LOVE IT!! :) He'll be the cutest little old man. I know . . . .COMPLETELY WEIRD!!!!
Random Fact #6:
I am VERY indecisive! When I go to a restaurant, it is the hardest thing EVER to pick what I'm going to eat! It would be easier on me if they only had one item to choose from. Maybe I'll open a restaurant like that . . . for people like me!! Ty hates going throuh drive through windows with me because I can't decide within the 1 minute window that they give you to decide. It's only food, but it seems that if I'm going to spend the money on, I should love it. Right??
Random Fact #5:
I am messy! I get after my kids for being such slobs . . . but the cold hard truth is . . . I am as bad as they are. I don't know why! Part of it, I am sure, is the fact that I am so crazy busy that I dont have time to actually take care of things appropriately. At heart, I am a spotless housekeeper. All of my closets ae organized, laundry is always caught up, and the surface cleaning is ALWAYS done. The reality . . . it is never all done at the same time. If a closet is clean . . . it's because I've emptied into the room . . . that is now a mess. If the surface is clean . . . it's because the kids have stuffed everything into a closet. If the laundry is all caught up . . . everything else has fallen apart. Frustrating.
Random Fact #4:
I am TERRIFIED of heights! Last fall we took the kids to Moab . . . and we were hiking . . . and I nearly had a heart atack. I freak out . . . and seriously act like a complete lunatic! Tyler laughs because it is so crazy . It's like my regular self leaves my body and I am taken over by a crazy woman. I scream . . . panic . . and pretty much LOSE IT! It doesn't even have to be a cliff . . . it can be the roof . . . a tree . . . a stool.Pretyy much anything higher than me. (which is only 5'3". )
Random Fact #3:
I like to keep up on a daytime soap opera! THERE!! I admitted it. (That's the first step, right?) I dont have time to watch it . . . but I DO record it and fast forward it to the end to watch the scenes for the next day! It's so dumb! I hate it!! But I've been doing it since I was a freshman in high school . . . and it's like these people are a part of my life. I actually took off two years during a REALLY stupid time . . . but one day . . . I was doing dishes in my kitchen . . . flipped on the television . . . and there it was . . back to normal. This is embarrassing, and is taking a lot to admit!!!! So . . . don't judge me!! I'm still a good person! (most days)!
Random Fact #2:
I LOVE celebrity gossip! I like to know how Brad and Angie are doing with their brood! I am interested in who is dating whom . . . and what Brittnie Spears latest antics are! I just like to know these things. I don't know why!
Random Fact #1:
I love crime shows. CSI, Law and Order, any serial killer type shows . . . .books . . . whatever. I even like Hannibal Lectar. I have very little tolerance for these mush romance . . . LDS novel . . . type books and movies! (sorry Anita Stansfield.) I have met Anita . . . and I love her!! I took a class from her and I even called her after that, and she came to a Relief socieety dinner and spoke to us! She is the best. (her books just aren't my style.) However . . . I DO love a good chick flick! (Sweet Home Alabama, While you were sleeping . . . anything with a funny twist . . .)
Anyway . . . there you have it . . . the twisted workings of my mind. :)
Oh . . . and if you feel the need to get some things off your chest . . . I tag YOU!
And . . . forgive my typos . . . I'm not correcting this!
8 comments:
Glad you are moving forward with school. Something I hope to do one day. I'm sure you will be glad you finished!
Don't worry Nicole......your'e still my friend and I do check your blog regularly. I understand the busyness (?) of life. Single parenting is a tough job. I do get some stuff done but not half as much or half as good if Steve were here. Good luck with school and don't worry about the house....it's not going anywhere.
Lori
Awesome post Nicole! They are always fun to read! It sounds like 35 is going to be an awesome birthday! You'll have to do something big to celebrate! When are you guys ever going to come down here and visit??? The weather is NICE down here! I think a girls weekend is overdue!!! :)
It was great to hear from you but I totally understand about being to busy to post (I still haven't posted on the wedding dinner for DJ). I look forward to whatever you have to say when you have time.
I won't delete you from my blog list, I promise! It was fun hearing about you and your random facts!!
If you weren't at school yesterday where were you? I tried calling you. We all still love you even if you don't blog so still love me cause I never blog. Maybe I should blog about not blogging too!
lol!! At least half of your random facts are random facts about me! I just won't tell you which ones. Tee Hee.
Good luck with school and student teaching! I can totally relate to the lack of posts and I don't even have that much going on. :) Hope you guys are all doing great!!
Post a Comment