Friday, November 21, 2008

My hair!

It's hard to believe that I actually TRIED to get my hair to go big. In defense of my teenage mind, however, I will add that I just got a brand new perm . . . and NEW PERM + HOMECOMING DANCE IN THE 80's = HUGE HAIR!! I think about the many ncmo's in my life . . . and then I look at that picture, and think . . . hmmmmmm . . . what were they thinking??? I must have had a very sweet spirit. :) : ) : )

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Admit it Nicole, you know you're HOT!!!

Amanda said...

Hi nicole, it's Amanda Larsen from your ward. I love reading your blog so I thought I better make it known, now it isn't blog stalking if you know about it. I am planning on several triathlons next year if you ever need someone to train with.

easleyfamily said...

So, your saying that you've always been a whore???

Jamie Lamb said...

Love those pictures! Isn't it fun to look back and say what was I thinking?

Lora said...

Okay, Nicole. Schools out, time to update your blog! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!