
So, my cute sister created this lovely collage, and then kindly suggested that I actually blog it. :) Because I love her, and because she has provided and will continue to provide the cutest nieces and nephews that an aunt could ask for, I will post this. Jared did such a great job this year. It is a far cry from previous years where he stood out in the field picking his nose, or when he used to run bases, he would actually do it in slow motion. Everyone would yell, "RUN, JARED, RUN!!" And that cute boy would only smile and continue to run like the million dollar man. However, this year he has become quite good. Their team tied for first place and they will all go on to the state championships. He LOVES to play and we just think he's so dang cute!! GOOD JOB, JARED!! (And thanks, Amy for doing the hard part.)
3 comments:
I am proud of you! and you went and changed your background...well that was just more than I ever thought you'd do...a post and a background change, a fathers day celebration...are you feeling ok? Is your inner blue shining thru???
Listen. . . when did your kids grow up? I guess to me they will always be little. Your family is so cute! so my last blog didn't work so well, so I have a new one! now we can blog stock each other! miss you guys! Angela
how cute!! :) I miss you guys so much!!! I can't wait to see you again!! If you get a chance, check out my new blog jillschmutz.blogspot.com
Post a Comment