Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Where oh where has my blogging addiction gone . . . oh where oh where could it be??


In an attempt to motivate myself into blogging, I'm posting this collage that my sister, Amy, made about a month ago. I can't figure out why I have lost my love of this once addicting habit . . .the laughing gas addiction is still there, my addiction to sugar . . . alive and well. So where did my blogging addiction go?? I just can't say. I do know that my millions of fans are wondering what happened to our once very active blog . . . okay, so not so much, but I do love having this historical layout so that one day when my children are complaining that "we NEVER do anything fun," I can go to www. tyandnic.blogspot.com and prove otherwise. So . . . here we are at Thanksgiving Point Gardens with the youngest of the Hatch grandchildren. It was SOOO beautiful and I would LOVE to go back. I'm not going to pretend that it was perfect. Hunter had a melt down somewhere in the middle and I nearly left him amongst the beautiful flowers for another unsuspecting soul to find and to raise . . . I mean, how bad could the people be if they were visiting the Thanksgiving point gardens. Right? Anyway, I would love to go back and visit. It is truly an amazing place. Next time I go, however, I'd like to remember my camera and take pictures of the flowers so that I can recreate the gardens in my backyard.

8 comments:

easleyfamily said...

are you feeling ill? i'm worried...call a doctor STAT!

Lesa said...

Wow... I was amazed to see that "Ty and Nicole" hopped to the top of my updated blogs list... How wonderful!

Cindy said...

Yeah!!! Welcome back, I've missed you!
Jason just asked about you guys yesterday. I told him I have no idea what you're doing since you NEVER BLOG!!!

Tani Ireland said...

Slacker!!! :)

Jamie Lamb said...

I think facebook has taken over the blogging world. Hope to see more posts from you. I love seeing and hearing about your cute family.

Annilee said...

Welcome back to the land of the living...I mean blogging. Love to see the adventures of the Sperrey kids in action!

Geneve said...

Welcome back!

Lindy said...

So nice to see an update...really you should do it more:) it was fun getting to chat with you the other day..we need to do it more often.