I think those are cute! If you go to my blog and see the fam pic at the top, that's the one I have printed as a 16x20 and have framed in my house! I just figure this is the stage of life we're in right now and rather than fight it, just embrace it! I say print it BIG and hang it on your wall with PRIDE - it's your family and that's all that matters! :)
6 comments:
Cute family!!!!!
Ahhh, I think they look great. We're going to give it a try in 2 weeks. You saw what happened to our last family photo...wish us luck.
Such a cute family! And you look great Nicole!
Love the pictures! So what if they aren't perfect. I think they look great and one day you will look back on them and laugh.
I think those are cute! If you go to my blog and see the fam pic at the top, that's the one I have printed as a 16x20 and have framed in my house! I just figure this is the stage of life we're in right now and rather than fight it, just embrace it! I say print it BIG and hang it on your wall with PRIDE - it's your family and that's all that matters! :)
Nic you have the most BEAUTIFUL family I've ever seen!
Post a Comment