
Last month we went to Bear Lake with the Hardee family. SUCH A BLAST!! As it usually is with the Hardee's, we just laughed a lot and had an excellent time. All of our children got along beautifully and the adults and kids spent endless hours playing games. We went sledding one afternoon and went down by the lake where we witnessed a crazy phenonomon. The ice (which Tyler is standing on) was creaking and crunching and building up. Then . . . it just stopped. Not a sound to be heard. I think Jason got a video of it, but I'm sure that the video wouldn't even do it justice. It was very cool. Ty served his mission in Michigan and he said that while he was there he saw something similar up near Lake Huron. Nature is AWESOME!! OH . . . and we saw an eagle float over us . . . of course we didn't get the camera out in time . . . but for whatever reason, that is ALWAYS cool to me. January was a great month . . . and this was definitely a highlight! :)
2 comments:
Sounds fun. I'm jealous. I'd love to do a trip with you guys. Someday...
Let's plan something. we are ALWAYS up for a trip. :)
Post a Comment