As it is with EVERY January of my existance . . . I did not take a lot of pictures in January. It's cold and my camera had the flu! But even the sickest of cameras can pull out of it long enough to take a picture of this view! Nothing is more beautiful, in my humble opinion, than Mount Timpanogos covered in snow up against that blue sky! I.LOVE.IT!
I love this pic of Kate . . . We must have been having a good hair day because another picture. :)
Oh, and sweet Hunter! Love these babies. So, while I have no concrete PROOF of the month really existing . . . I do have proof that I have cute kids! And a beautiful view! :)
1 comment:
oh how i love the sperry family. you guys are so great! we need to all get together soon.
Post a Comment