Wednesday, November 30, 2011

March 2011

Ty went on a scout camp this month. They snow shoed into the Summerhay's cabin and had a blast. Ty LOVES stuff like this. This picture makes me very grateful that I am a woman and will NEVER EVER be called into the scouts! :) 
Ty and Brian warming up by the fire.


OREGON!

Ty had a work trip planned to Corvalis, Oregon and I got to join him. :) We had such a blast. We have not been a trip with just the two of us for a very long time and I loved every second.

It was cooooooooold! The wind was howling and this beach looked terrifying to me. The Japan Tsunami had just hit that week and the lady at the lighthouse said that the sea had been angry ever since. When we walked down on the beach it was intimidating. I love the ocean with all my heart . . . but I have a very healthy respect for it and do NOT want to be struck by its power. Looking out, it looked like it was going to take over the whole beach. Ty was reminded, again, how paranoid I can be. I was ready to get to safe land.

It really is beautiful! And Ty doesn't look so bad, either. :)

Amy also took me to Bon Jovi for my birthday . . . and what a birthday it was! I LOVE Bon Jovi! I always have. I went to his concert back in the day and have never stopped loving him. He puts on one amazing concert. Even if you aren't a Bon Jovi fan . . . put this on your list of concerts to one day see. It was so great! We were on the back row and had a couple practically making a child across from us. (One of the memories that I would like to forget)! But even with that . . . BEST CONCERT EVER! And that is coming from the biggest Kenny Chesney fan in the world!

Ya . . . I was not having a photogenic night. I'm going to blame the lighting.
There ya have it! March! :)

1 comment:

Lindy said...

The Oregon coast is our FAVORITE!! You lucky!