Friday, March 23, 2012

January 2012


Let's face it! NOT A FAN OF JANUARY! All too quickly, I dump my New Year's resolutions and move onto bigger and better things . . . like eating even MORE chocolate or exercising even LESS or losing my patience even MORE. It's just what every January looks like and I'm glad it's over. :) It was a crazy month where the camera rarely found itself out of its bag. Lot's of really great things happened in January but I do not have the visual proof. So please just take my word for it and enjoy the few pictures that were taken. THANK YOU!

Nic

Here are the three babies and a cousin enjoying the first snow of the season. Jared is being a big brother and trying to hit a sibling or a snowman with a snowball.

 Max did all he could to catch every single snow ball. Pretty funny to watch. I sure have cute kids! :)
Another sport season! This year will be extremely busy with sports activities.
Hunter: Basketball & Football
Jared: Basketball, Baseball, & Football
Katelyn: Soccer & Gymnastics
Jenny: Track
Emily Volleyball
This is Jared's first or second game of the season. He did an awesome job and worked extremely hard, as always. So very proud of our cute boy. (sorry for the blurry pictures. I STILL don't know how to work my camera!)



No comments: