Grandma Parrish turned 100 years old! WOW!! What a great example to all of us! :) Tyler and I have been married 18 years and Grandma Parrish has never missed a birthday call. She even calls me . . . and I just married into the family! What an amazing woman!
The cutest little boy in the whole world turned SIX! BOY oh BOY is it hard to have a December birthday! This little guy asks several times a week ALL YEAR LONG when his birthda will be. I am very grateful that it finally got here and that he is OURS!
The sixth grade at our school does a NOVA program very similar to the DARE program that I did as a kid. This program trains students on how to be safe, protected, and clean! Jared did awesome and we are so proud of him for making those commitments! This was graduation day and he worked so hard to finally get to do it! What a great boy!! :)
Katelyn started gymnastics this year . . . and not to brag or anything . . . but she is AMAZING!! She's the type of kid that will work her tail off to be the best at everything she does . . . and gymnastics is really no different! She loves it and is doing so well! :)
I will post some Christmas later . . . but WOW!! Can we believe that I actually posted the entire year and didn't give up somewhere in February!? I started out thinking that 2011 had been the worst year ever . . . and after doing this, I realize that through all of our trials there is always GOOD! There always has been. It's just so important to focus on that and enjoy those moments . . . because there are MANY to be had!
So . . . on to 2012! May the trials be few and the good times roll! :) HAPPY NEW YEAR!
1 comment:
This boy is really cute! https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhT5OTtkBaDDn_RFcegHa60WtjRnOeFg14HZszzBpzM0rA2Duq6ZfGdR4oXC8G5a1Iy7Am4KKR3PhZUBdqsQQa26CcJaJzrPr8688m0WbuJiiSw6mXeh1TQx1dmxltOZ11a5sbsyWzHkcE/s0/DSC_0054.JPG When I downloaded the original I had him displayed life size. He literally appeared to be directly in front of me! He is so cute I decided I wanted to lean close and start kissing him! I leaned close and gave him a sweet little kiss on the mouth and lips and was like hoping he would remain still so I could kissing him all over with big juicy kisses! He stayed still so I had a blast with him. The display is warm and silky smooth so it seemed like I was really kissing him which made the experience a lot of fun! I was sitting there caressing his lips with my tongue and kissing his mouth and having a blast!
Post a Comment