Today Ty and I went and witnessed the BYU Cougars SLAUGHTER!!!!! UCLA!
I must say that, in general, I can live without football. Ty buys two season tickets
every year and I usually let one of the kids join him. Today, however, I chose to take my
"seasonal turn" and it was well worth it. Am I their good luck charm??
It's hard to say . . . but . . . they did beat UCLA 59-0, and they don't usually kill by that much. So . . . you decide.
I do know that it was very fun to watch touchdown after touchdown,
fumble after fumble, tornover after turnover. (Yes, I even learned some new vocab
today.) It was fun, and maybe, just maybe, I'll use another ticket this year.
I mean, I DO want them to win again. :)

4 comments:
Fun game!
I'm jealous!! I wanna go!:) Wasn't that a killer game! Unbelievable!! They did awesome!!! Go cougs!!
Hey it let me comment on your blog, just checking in on you. Hope all is well.
-Bonnie
Post a Comment