Emily had her first volley ball game this morning. They didn't win . . . but that's okay.
Emily's quote was, "We didn't win, but we looked way cooler."
I laughed because yesterdaythey made tie-dye shirts and decided
that they were going to dress all weird for the game. Sure enough . . . this morning they were here with their shirts, painted faces, and crazy tights. Silly girls. I love them.
Emily's quote was, "We didn't win, but we looked way cooler."
I laughed because yesterdaythey made tie-dye shirts and decided
that they were going to dress all weird for the game. Sure enough . . . this morning they were here with their shirts, painted faces, and crazy tights. Silly girls. I love them.


2 comments:
Love the shirts. Glad she had fun! Winning isn't everything...right?!
Hey I can comment everywhere!! Don't know what changed but I like it!! Hope it lasts.
Bonnie
Post a Comment