1- My hubby! We never lack for anything that we need. He works every day, never complains, and then comes home and helps around the house AND plays with the kids. So LUCKY to have him!
2-MY SUPER amazing kids! They keep us young! They make us smile/laugh/giggle . . . we love them.
3- My extended family! Brothers/Sisters/Parents/Nieces/Nephews/Cousins/Aunts/Uncles/friends (I add friends because we have a tendancy to adopt friends and force them to attend all our crazy family events)!! I love them! I'm so grateful for the close relationships that I have with them! I love that we all get along! I love that we enjoy spending time together. I really do have the best family ever!!
4- The gospel! For a wandering soul like myself . . . my faith gives my some direction! I do not always live it perfectly but if I get lost . . . I always have a place to find myself.
I'm sitting here racking my brain for more things to add. It's not that I don't have so much to be grateful for . . . it's that everything that I think of fits into the above categories or they are things that I can live without!! The above are things, that I'm pretty sure, I would wither and die if they were not part of my life. Life is hard!! But when I list the things that I have . . . the things that make my life joyful and good . . . I realize that I need very little and I have everything I need!!
Happy March EVERYONE!! :)
5 comments:
I love me Lucky Charms! Loved your post, too! Happy March and you have some great things to be thankful for! :):)
Thanks for the reminder! Love you and your post :)
I have to say, you are sooo lucky to have me as fami1y!
Love your post!
Great post honey. Keep it up. :)
Post a Comment