
(Briana, Madi, Savannah, and Jenny)
Jenny is turning THIRTEEN!! (on April 24th) I can hardly believe it! Wasn't it just yesterday that I was holding that cute little chubby bald baby and admiring those big blue eyes?? Well, she's no longer chubby or bald, but she still has those big blue eyes that melt my heart!! This last weekend Jenny hiked up to the waterfall behind our house with a group of girlfriends. I swiped the pics from Madi's facebook page.
I love this one. She's just so stinking cute!!
Hmmmmm . . . . I love pinching that fanny!! :)
Spunky Jenny!! AlL aBoUt JeNnY!!
1) She brings so much joy to our home! We seriously could not imagine life without this girl. She makes us smile!!
2) She is adored by her younger siblings. Kate and Hunt think the world of her and she is so great with them. I know that when Jenny is watching them, they are in the best of hands. She plays with them . . . hugs them . . . kisses them!! She is such a loving girl with an enormous heart. It's not always easy to be nice to the kids, but Jenny always tries.
3) Jen has the cutest laugh ever! I will occasionally throw her to the ground and just tickle her so I can hear that laugh! It's getting harder because the little bugger is getting so strong, but I will never stop! :)
4) She, much like Emily, is a social butterfly! She never lacks for anything to do. She has the cutest little group of friends that create opportunities for fun! The pictures of the hike are just one example. Every birthday, the girls do a big birthday breakfast for each other . . . at the end of the school year they plan a big 7 peaks trip . . . they are just so much fun!
5) Some of my favorite memories are with Jenny working in the kitchen preparing Sunday dinner. She loves to cook . . . and clean. (ok . . not so much the cleaning part.) But she works in the kitchen right along side of me and Ty every single Sunday. We LOVE it!! :)
Of course, there is so much more . . . I could, of course, go on all day about Jenny! She's such a great example to us and the other kids. We are so blessed to have her!! We thank Heavenly Father every day for giving her to us!! :)
HaPpY 13tH bIrThDaY, JeNnY!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!

5 comments:
I couldn't agree more. Jenny brings so much happiness into our lives. Love her. Great post Nic.
I couldn't agree more...Jenny birngs so much happiness into our lives, too!!! :) Love her (and her cute fanny)!
What a beautiful girl! It is hard to believe she is 13.
She is gorgeous!!! Happy belated birthday to sweet Jenny! :) Miss you guys!
Remember that one time, Sunday, that you said you were going to blog? haha Hurry up!
It was so good to see your family. I can't believe how grown up Emily & Jenny are!
Post a Comment