Football was a BIG part of our fall. Every night Jared would gear up and go to practice and every Saturday our family would head off to games. We loved it. Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, and cousins all joined in the on the fun on occasion. :) I loved it!! It didn't hurt that I had the CUTEST boy on the team . . . and it also helped that he looked so adorable in his little uniform. (So ya . . one day he may not appreciate this post much.) :) It was just so great! I did discover a few things about myself, however! First . . . I might be competitive. :) Second . . . when it comes to my boy and his football . . . I may have a touch of a anger management issues. For example . . . in one of my less proud moments I did say, "If that kid pulls on Jared's helmet ONE MORE TIME . . . I am going to out there and beat the crap out of him!!" :) I also discovered that I really like football when my boy is playing it and even his SISTERS enjoyed it and felt the passion! :) Can't wait til nex year!! :)
1 comment:
I have to be honest...I've never seen a cuter fanny in football pants!
Post a Comment