Thursday, February 17, 2011

Kids on the first day of school! August 2010 . . . I love them! And these pictures made me REALLY miss the beautiful summer weather. :) Looking forward to Capri's and t-shirts!!



 Emily (15 and 9th grade), Jenny (13 and 8th grade), Jared (10 and 5th grade),
Katelyn (6 and 1st grade), Hunter (4 and Pre-school).


5 comments:

Campbell Clan said...

Your kids are getting SO big! I am glad to see you back to blogging. I missed you. ;)

Jamie Lamb said...

Dang, your kids are all grown up! We need to come visit with you guys sometime.

Tani Ireland said...

She's alive!!!! Your kids are so cute!!!

Patrick and Marci Whitlock said...

Oh my goodness!! You kids have gotten sooo big! What cuties! Your girls are sooo pretty and grown up! I love the pictures! Everyone is getting so big!

Linda said...

What a beautiful family!