On Monday we went to Trafalga for a while. It was EXTREMELY busy, as I am pretty certain that every other Utah Countian? had the same idea. We did have a blast and got lots of VERY cute pictures. :)
Hunter, Jenny, Olivia, and Ryan :)
Kate, Megs, and Hunter
While waiting to laser tag, Tyler and Jared sat across the room so they could be on the other team and HUNT us. Unfortunately for them, they sat under THIS sign. :)
Madi and Jenny looking all tough before laser taggin. :) So cute.
Kate and Megs. So dang cute. I want to eat their little faces!! :)
Jim and Tyler rock climbing.
Jenny rock climbing. It was so dang funny. She is TERRIFIED of heights and would get about 4 feet up and rapel down. We mocked her . . . A LOT!
One of Jenny's funny faces . . . as we mocked her. :)
Megs and Hunter getting ready to go on the Frog Hopper. :) I love that look on Hunt's face. :)
Addi rock climbing with Jim and Ty. Sadly, it's the only "nonblurry" one that I have of Ads. So sad.
Madi and Jen. Madi DID make it to the top. TWICE.
Jared was running around so much that I got very few pictures of his cute face. He and Addi must have been together.
This was hilarious. I'm putting the stupid one of me up (even though I look like a giant) because A. Ryan is in this one, and we didn't get him and Livi in very many of them, and B. Katelyn is SCREAMING!! People were staring because of the loudness of her scream. I was laughing . . . because . . . it was so funny. :)
Anyway . . . it was a PERFECT day! We had such a great time spending
2 comments:
Now those are some seriously cute kids! And you're not so bad yourself!! :)
What a fun day you all had! Love all the pictures!
Post a Comment