Friday, February 25, 2011

Flash Game

We took the kiddos to a Flash game. Lots of fun! Great game . . . the Flash beat Idaho, so that was nice. :) I HATE it when my team loses . . . like when BYU lost to utah. I hate utah! (I'm not capitalizing utah on purpose . . . because I'm referring to the utes. NOT A FAN!!!) Grrrr . . . now I'm all ornery just because I thought about it! Stupid utah!

ANYWAY . . . here are a few photos from the win. :)




4 comments:

Tani Ireland said...

I'm not quite sure what to think of all this blogging you are doing! Proof that you are truly out there somewhere! :)

Doc Lamb said...

You should calm the hateful rhetoric about my UTES down a notch! The whole missing out on the Pack 12 is really getting to you guys isn't it! I hope you have been refraining from drinking the Jimmer Punch. Great player, but sounds like the Cougs are making him a God.

Bonnie said...

Breathe in...breathe out...breath in....breathe out. Trying not to faint, I feel so woozy! Niclole actually blogged!! Oh yeah, GO UTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nic said...

Never, Buck! NEVER!!! Not a fan . . . at all! I think it's mostly their fans that I don't love . . .I think their fans are idiots! ;) Bonnie and Tani . . . let's do lunch!! :)