Jared is finally EIGHT! What an exciting day for him. As his mom, I just have to say . . . I'm so glad that he's mine! I suppose that every mother feels the same way for her own son, but I can't help but be so very grateful that this little boy is who he is. Every morning before he leaves for school, he makes sure to kiss me on the cheek. Such a simple thing, but he knows how happy it makes me. Jared is ALL boy! He wrestles daily with his dad, grandpas, uncles, mom, or whoever will roll around with him. I love his giggle and I love that he does sit ups at night so that he can get "bigger" muscles. I love that he makes an effort to have a positive attitude and that he tries to make good choices. Jared is such a great example! His baptism is tomorrow, and I am just so proud of him! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JARED!! WE LOVE YOU!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment