Friday, May 2, 2008

You'll shoot your eye out!



I hope you are all sitting down for this! Yes, Nicole Sperry, bought her son a bb gun for his birthday. (It was even my idea, and Ty actually thought it was brilliant.) Am I insane? Only time will tell. However, not too much time has gone by. He had the bb gun 10 minutes and he ran inside and said, "Mom, guess what? Guess what? I was shooting my bb gun and a bb hit a rock and it ricocheted off and hit my head." He had only a little blood, but was quite pleased with his new battle wound. Oh . . . how I love little boys! : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Jared had a fun birthday! What a neat idea for a cake! I love it! I just have to say you guys are very brave! Good luck with the new toy! Tell Jared Happy Birthday for us and that we are so proud of him for being baptized. Wish we could be up there to see it. We miss you guys!

Jessica and Colby said...

Just make sure he is careful, see my posting about Jillian shooing her new gun if you don't believe me. ;) I love the birthday cake and happy birthday Jared!