Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wheat bread!



Okay . . . I could be a big fat dork for wanting to post this, but for the past several months I've been making my own bread. Today, however, was another milestone. For my birthday, I requested a wheat grinder, and finally used that wonderful gift for the first time today. I actually ground my own wheat, and made 1/2 wheat and 1/2 white bread. This was an experiment that actually worked out for me. Generally, my experiments are disastrous . . . so hooray!! : )

3 comments:

The Pecks said...

Sorry Nicole,this has nothing to do with the bread but are you still training for the triathlon? WOW! That is way cool. I know I could never make it. Give me an update on how it's going. We'll see you in 3 weeks!!!
Lori

easleyfamily said...

YUM! I want some...

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

Nic!!! Please send me that recipe!! It looks sooooo yummy.

andrastoker(at)yahoo(dot)com