Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Jenny's Dance Recital






I'm convinced that I'm not biased . . . so on that note . . . isn't she a beautiful girl?? Tonight was Jenny's final dance recital. I have to admit that I was very surprised. I thoroughly enjoyed watching her as she participated with the Junior dance company. This was something that she had to try out for last year. When she made it, I was concerned that she may be in over her head because she was the youngest girl on her team. However, at 11 years old, she kept right up with all the other girls. They did three different dances . . . and I brought the video camera, but of course, it was dead, so we were unable to record it. Just take my word for it . . . she rocked! : ) Way to go, Jen!! We love you!!!

2 comments:

Jamie Lamb said...

I am still amazed at how fast your kids are growing. She is a beautiful girl. Dan says no thanks to the BYU gear!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable dancer! It doesn't surprise me that she was able to keep up with the other girls. She is such a dedicated and hard working girl! I'm sure she shined!