Sunday, August 17, 2008

Go USA and Michael Phelps




I'm sure I'm not alone on this , but I've been glued to my TV for the past week and can't get enough of Michael Phelps!! I've loved watching him accomplish all of his goals and am so proud of him and his team for doing so amazingly well. I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE IT!!!!
8 golds . . . 8 records!!

3 comments:

Heather!!! said...

I TOTALLY agree!!! I haven't been able to get much sleep since the Olypmics started, because I am up watching all the action. Yes it does help I can skip through commericals, but still, it is so many exciting things happening. It is a good thing Olympics is only every other year, or I would be in trouble! Anyone want to volunteer in Vancouver in 2010? I think it would be awesome! :) GO USA!!!

Jamie Lamb said...

We have enjoyed watching Michael Phelps too. Those swimmers just amaze me. I wish I could swim like that. They make it look effortless. He definitely deserves all those gold medals!

Chris and Lesa said...

Yay Michael Phelps! I have never gotten into swimming except this year. It has kept me up late into the night and on the edge of my seat. And yes, I even cheer and clap when he wins. :)