Friday, August 22, 2008

Adoption Opportunity!

It's official!! Kate is up for adoption. Notice: there are no smiley faces. This is for real!!!!!!
Her skills include but are not limited to the following:
1. Can throw a two hour tantrum without even blinking over the most insignificant of events!
2. Can make a grown woman literally pull her own hair out!
3. Can clear a room with one scream!
4. Has very high ambitions: informed us yesterday that she wants to be a queen, and not just a princess like she already is, when she grows up.
5. Has the ability to dress herself 100% of the time in unmatching clothes, though she refuses to do it herself.
6. She is a "take control of the situation" type of girl. This means that if it doesn't go her way, she will scream until it does.

Mom is willing to pay all legal fees! (But please don't sue me for mental anguish after one week of having her.) Any interested parties can contact me any time, day or night! The sooner the better!!!!!!

Needless to say, it's only 9:53am and we've already had a very rough day.

5 comments:

easleyfamily said...

She is a beautiful, wonderful, spirited little girl and I love her. I'll take her, Megan would be so happy!!! :)

The Pecks said...

Hang in there Nicole. You are a great mom!!! Believe me it does pass and they REALLY do grow up. "This too shall pass." Ha ha! Sorry...I had to throw that in.
Lori

The Hatch's said...

Good old Katelyn. We'll keep her. Anyone who can drive you nuts is obviously playing for the same team as me.

Cindy said...

Perhaps we can make a trade. 4 boys for one girl. I think that's more than fair. Although, I think I may keep my baby around for a few more months...okay 3 boys for a girl. You know Jared would love it!

Jeremy Washburn said...

Hey, we're actually in the market! Just a couple of questions:

Can she do dishes?
Can she do yard work?
Can she clean up the house?

Let us know! Sounds interesting!

Jeremy and Liz!