Ty's brother, Wynn, and his family came down from Boise for a visit this week. Wynn planned a hike up to The Timpanogas Caves. It was lots of fun and VERY fascinating. It amazes me that the stalactites and stalagmites have been forming for millions of years. There was one "column" that was actually about an inch away from being a column and our tour guide told us that it would take close to three hundred years for them to connect. It's all very cool. I recommend the hike to one and all, but wear good shoes and prepare to sweat! It's all worth it in the end and the hike is gorgeous!














3 comments:
I wish we could have gone. That would be so great. However, the dinner afterward was quite delectable... Or the appetizer, and Italian Sodas (for us) we good.
-Chris
I love hiking to Timp Cave! Glad you had a fun time!
thanks for posting pictures of all the family. I cant convince my mom and dad to do a blog, so i guess this is as close as its going to get. Oh, and thanks for your comment on my blog. It made MY day. :) sure love you and the rest of your family
LESA
Post a Comment