Today I went to EM for Angela's bridal shower. It made me think about how lucky I am to have the friends that I do. These are the gals that lived by us in EM . . . and they are all amazing women. I made the comment to Cindy that these are the people that know all my deepest darkest secrets (which aren't ALL that deep and dark, but deep and dark enough to run the other way) and they still stick around. They don't require me to do my hair, or makeup, because they know that I am far too lazy to actually commit to either one permanently. . . even though they are all so lovely all the time. : )They are the type of friends that you could go months without seeing or talking and you easily pick up right where you left off the last time. I love that. These are the gals I would call if I ever needed ANYTHING, ANYTIME day or night . . . because they are just so great. So, THANKS, guys! You rock! . . . And I so miss you. We need to get together far more often than we do.

2 comments:
What great friends you have! Glad you had a fun time. Some times it won't let me comment, what's up with that?
It is awesome to see you guys! I sure do miss all the awesome friends there in EM. Angela is/got married! That is great! It is so fun to see all of these girls grow up. It is hard to believe our own kids are growing up just as fast! Pretty crazy! :)Heather :)
Post a Comment