Friday, June 13, 2008

Posting Comments

I have had several complaints about posting comments . . .and I wish I knew the answer. Some people can post, but only sometimes. Some people can't post at all. Some people can't click on any of my links. Anyway . . . I'm so frustrated. I've spent hours on this stupid computer trying to figure out the problem . . . but to no avail. Any suggestions would be lovely . . . though I know that you can't post to give them to me . . . So, at some point in time I'm going to find a computer savvy soul who is willing to help me with the minimal charge and hope that this problem will be fixed. Until then . . . I LOVE COMMENTS, and am in a very deep depression because I'm not getting hardly any. So very sad. But I will continue to work on this technical difficulty and one day it will all work out. I hope.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Yeah!! Whatever you did worked for me. Now you'll be hearing from me!

Linda said...

I can post a comment most of the time but there have been times that I couldn't. I hope this one works!