
This weekend we went camping up near Strawberry Reservoir. On one of our hikes, we found these survival shelters. The kids had fun crawling around in them.
We went with Ty's parents, and two of his brothers and their families. (Wade and Dale)
The kids were surrounded by playmates, so that their parents could enjoy many
hours of Pinochle. :) It was lots of fun . . . with many memorable wins. At one point Wade was dealt a family, aces around, AND a double pinochle. If you don't know . . . that's unheard of and A LOT of points.
The kids were surrounded by playmates, so that their parents could enjoy many
hours of Pinochle. :) It was lots of fun . . . with many memorable wins. At one point Wade was dealt a family, aces around, AND a double pinochle. If you don't know . . . that's unheard of and A LOT of points.


Ty and I went on a hike with Jacob and Jared. We came within about 20 feet of a couple of deer. (Asking Jared to walk quietly so that we wouldn't scare them was like asking a bull to sit quietly in a china cupboard.) Needless to say, the deer didn't stay within 20 feet of us for long.
I'm pretty sure that the kids were having "Let's see who can get the dirtiest" contest. Even the older ones. Emily climbed into our trailer to go to bed that night . . . and I kid you not . . . her feet were BLACK! So very gross.











2 comments:
Finally I can leave a comment...9 times out of 10 it won't let me:( Anyway, I love how your family always does fun things! I love reading your blog and seeing your beautiful children:) Do any of the gibbons crew have blogs?
What fun! I love your pictures and the picture at the end is so beautiful. Glad you had a fun weekend!
Post a Comment