The sad truth is this . . . I have not scrapbooked a thing since 2005! Our family history is all in this little computer . . . and no! I have not saved one thing to disk. So, my friend, Elisa, who found me on facebook, sent me some links to her family blogs, and I found this on her brother John's blog. First, I love nothing more in this life than hearing from old friends. Second, I love blogstalking them and all of their friends. And occasionally it really pays off. I get little bits of info like this . . . (I cut and paste the rest from John and Shelley Huffman's blog.)
I found this website that will make your blog into a book! Blogging is sort of like a journal with happenings and pictures of what's going on in our lives, so wouldn't it be neat to have it all put together in a nice little book for others to read in the future? I thought so. Go to blurb.com and read below the fun details!
Works with many blogging platforms – Supports Blogger, LiveJournal.com, TypePad, and WordPress.com blogs.
Edit in real time – Allows you to customize and edit your book as little or as much as you like.
High quality – Hardcover and softcover books feature professional binding and four-color printing on coated, semi-matte paper. Up to 440 pages accommodate thousands of blog posts.
Fast turnaround – Orders arrive on your doorstep in approximately 7 to 10 business days.
Automatic slurp action (watch the video) – Imports and maps blog text, images, comments, and links into professionally designed page layouts.
Affordable – Prices start at only $12.95 for a 40-page softcover, $22.95 for a 40-page hardcover with dust jacket. The bookmaking software is free.
Flexible ordering – Order just one or many copies of your book. You have the option to place your book in Blurb’s bookstore for fans to purchase.
2 comments:
I am so glad you found this website. I will have to look into it. I love scrapbooking, but little kids keep me from doing it. What a great idea!
Wow! That is cool! Now I'll only have like 3 years to catch up on from before I started blogging.
I'm going to check it out right now. Wouldn't that make great gifts for grandparents?
Post a Comment