.
I could seriously blog for hours about our family reunion this year. It was so much fun. The kids all behaved beautifully, the weather was perfect, and we ate for approximately 7 days straight. Needless to say . . . I'm feeling quite chubby at the moment. The kids entertained themselves with games and cousins.
Highlights of the trip included . . . but not limited to:
1. The Iron Chef Comptetition: Main Ingredient: BACON! The wives got to be the judges on this and I must say that our men our quite good in the kitchen. I probably consumed 40 million calories that day. :(
2. The beautiful hikes that we went on. We camp up in the high Uintah's so there were endless trails to explore. I loved it.Highlights of the trip included . . . but not limited to:
1. The Iron Chef Comptetition: Main Ingredient: BACON! The wives got to be the judges on this and I must say that our men our quite good in the kitchen. I probably consumed 40 million calories that day. :(
3. Dance night. Wynn and Heather provided lots of fun music. We did the Bunny hop, the Limbo, and the Hokey Pokey. Then we just danced around with our kids and spouses. It was so much fun and it's a tradition that our children enjoy.
4. Pioneer Day festivities. We did log sawing and stick pulling contests. The kids had tons of fun competing with each other and the adults even jumped in. We're not completely old yet.
5. Rocket Building and Candy Cannon. Paul and Rebecca have made this a yearly tradition at the reunion and the kids all love it. :)
6. Pinochle . . . Pinochle . . . .and more Pinochle. There are always plenty of partners to play with. Of course that wasn't the only game we played and there were always a number of people willing to join in on any game that was being suggested. We Sperry's love games. :) I married in to the perfect family for me.
7. Snitch Pitch. Every year we have snitch pitch tournaments. The kids LOVE! LOVE!! LOVE!! that. :)















3 comments:
I think your reunion was as fun as ours. I know Christopher and Lesa had a blast the little time they were there. Aren't you glad we married into such fun families??? I love the pics.
Lori
Hey Nicole and Tyler! Very cool blog! So cool that you fun reunion -- I love the sleeping dog with the glasses! Isn't technology cool??? We'll see you around the neighborhood!!!
Jeremy and Liz Washburn
Looks like a lot of fun! Good times for everyone!
Post a Comment