Thursday, July 3, 2008

Polygamist wife??



So . . . my friend Tani (Though I'm not 100% sure I can call her a friend after this horrible reminder of a very dark time) sent me these 9 MONTH PREGO PHOTOS! Honestly!! Hunter was due to be born within a very short time of these photos and these cute friends of mine took me on a "baby shower" trip up at a condo in the Logan Canyon. It was great fun. we went to dinner prior to this . . . and my sweet husband met up with us and took Kate so I only had her for a little bit. I ate something during this trip and got extremely sick . . . vomiting and whatnot. It was bad enough that Bonnie . . who was sharing a bed with me kept waking up to check my breathing to make sure I hadn't kicked the bucket . . . which, by the way, would have been a welcome relief at that point. If any of you are wondering, the answer is NO! I am not a polygamist. I think that this was just the beginning of my "I hate to do my hair and I refuse to waste even a second on it" phase. I'm still in that phase, and do not see an end in sight. I actually enjoy these pictures, though, because they are a reminder to me that I will NEVER be pregnant again, and well, let's just be honest. They make me feel skinny. I gained A LOT of weight with this pregnancy, and let's just say . . . it was not fun. Anyway . . . I thought some of you may enjoy these.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

That must be a great feeling, to know you never have to be pregnant agin.
By the way, I'm in the same hair phase and probably will be the rest of my life.
Cute pics!

easleyfamily said...

Yeah, I thought those were pictures of me NOW...So thanks a lot, I am not a polygamist...though sometimes I think life would be easier if I were!!!!

Missy said...

I'd love to be your daughter! We could play scrabble all the time and I'd hide a vowel every day until you went crazy from the consonants then I'd put you in a home in Cuba! mwahahahah