Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It's the End ofthe World as We Know IT!!!!!





So . . . it's official!! Emily is a teenager! I'm not sure how I feel about that. I'm excited for her, I'm scared for us, and I'm scared for her . . . because these teenage years can just be so darn hard. But I'm mostly excited and grateful that we have such a wonderful daughter. I sort of get a pit in my stomach when I think about how we only have five years until she's an adult. It makes me realize that time is moving forward whether we like it or not and we just have to make the best of the time we have with our families. Em's such a great girl. She's funny, smart, beautiful, kind, and all good things that I strive to be. I love her and am so glad she's mine!! Happy Birthday, EM!! We LOVE YOU!!!
(Oh . . .Em loved those shoes in the bottome picture. She loves them. Wants to sleep with them. Wear them EVERYWHERE! hmmmmmm . . . and I'm sooooo out of style!!!) And the bottom picture is of out "spanking" machine. Thirteen big ones!! :)

1 comment:

Heather!!! said...

Happy Birthday Emily! I showed my boys your pictures on here and they can't believe it is Jenny and Emily! It seems like just yesterday you guys were walking Scott to the bus stop! Congratulations and we are so happy to see you! Nicole, only the kids get older, not us! :) Love, The Sandbergs