Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Am I wrong????






What do you get when you have 5 pizzas, 4 Liters of soda, 1 cake, and 27 kids???

Em's 13th Birthday party!!

I thought we were going to have a "small" get together with a few friends. Well . . . I was wrong. I had told Ty the night before that we would need 1-2 pizzas at most. Again . . . I was wrong. I wonder if the teenagers in our lives help us get good at saying, "I am wrong!" I also accused the children of losing a red box movie yesterday, and had this conversation in my head:
"So help me, these kids can't keep track of anything. I swear that I am NEVER going to rent them another video again. They lose everything . . . and then who is left to pick up the pieces of their irresponsible ways???? You guessed it!! ME!!! And they're charging us a dollar a day for this stupid video, and do my kids care??? NO!!! They aren't the ones having to pay for it." This, of course, wasn't all of it! But again . . . it was all in my head and now am very grateful for that because guess where I found the video???? Right where I, me, mua, put it. Yep. Imagine having to confess that to your husband whom you may have vented to a little. So, three "I am wrongs" in one day. Now THAT's a tough day!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Happy Birthday Emily! What a fun birthday!

Anonymous said...

Sorry so late but Happy Birthday Em! Hope you had an awesome day!!!