And the last day of MAY . . . Jenny graduated from the 8th grade! Ya . . I know . . . it's the 8th grade . . . but it's always fun to celebrate any event! :) She is such a good girl with such a great group of friends. We are so proud of her and all that she does.
They are so silly. Some boys were getting their picture taken and Jenny and Chanelle ducked in so that they are in the picture, too. I wonder if the mother looked at the picture later and wondered about those two crazy girls. :)
Madi and Jenny wanted a picture with Mr. Manning. He was busy talking to someone else and we were in a hurry, so I quickly snapped this stalker picture without him being aware. He later heard about this picture and when Ty saw him at a scouting event, he asked if we would send him a copy. I haven't heard about a restraining order yet . . . but ya just never know! :)
Such an AMAZING group of kids! I love them all so very much! It's funny how they start to feel like your own.
Anyway . . . that was MAY! WOW!! A very busy month . . . but so much fun! Sure do love my family! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment