Monday, December 5, 2011

June 2011

June found us with even more fun! We spent the 1st weekend up at the Summerhays cabin! We had the best time. Of course, now we NEED a cabin. :)
 Yep. Jenny in shorts with snow. :)
 Kate and Hunt enjoying the great outdoors. Ty gave Hunter a mohawk for the weekend and I still am not a fan.
 Cute boys.
Tyler took the little boys on the Fathers and Sons Campout! Can you say HAPPY BOYS?! These two boys love nothing more in this world than spending time out in the great outdoors with their dad! So stinking cute!


We took the kids to Seven Peaks with the Weights. Always a good time! :)


 Ty took the 3 youngest to the Strawberry Days Rodeo. I will admit it . . . not a fan of the rodeo. I grew up going and I always felt so sad for the animals. I know it's weird . . . but it's just the way it is. SO . . . everyone wanted to go but me and they all had my blessing. I sat at home and relaxed. :)
Jared got to walk in the parade with his football team. I would post a picture . . . but trust me! By the end of this "Year at a Glance" you will be football pictured out! :) (Plus, I could never get a good shot of him in the parade . . . so you see just the back of his head.)

No comments: