I got to spend a few days (April 28th-May 3rd) in Floriday with some of the greatest, most fun people I know! I sure do love these ladies and am so grateful that my amazing hubby lets me spend a week of every year acting like a teenager again. (no worries . . . only a PG teenager). What a great thing to have a friends that still make an effort to keep in touch! We have so much fun together . . . lots of laughing! That was an AMAZING week!
Of course . . . we HAD to hunt for Easter eggs! :)
My kids are so stinking cute!The most AWESOME boy I know turned ELEVEN! His cousin Matt has a birthday the same month so they did a combined birthday party at the Space Center. The boys loved it and Jared is trying to talk me into an overnighter there for his 12th birthday. :) Cute boy! We sure love him and are so glad that he is ours! :)
We took our yearly lagoon trip in May! Jenny has a dance competition every year at Lagoon, so we like to take the opportunity to spend some time! :) So much fun. (We left the little ones at home this year. Yup! We are officially the meanest parents in the world!) :)
We brought McKay and Alex along with us this year.
Ty had another scout camp. This time they went to Vernon Resorvoir . . . a VERY beautiful place.
He took Jared with him on all of the campouts this year. (except the snow shoeing one.) Jared loved it, but I think Ty loved it even more. :)
Katelyn sang "It's a Hard Knock Life" from Annie for the school talent show this year.
CUTEST. THING. EVER!! I posted the performance back in May, so feel free to check it out if you are in the mood for some extreme cuteness. :)
One Sunday afternoon we had a picnic at Anderson Park. Such a beautiful place with lots of picture taking potential. Little Miss Olivia looks so joyful here. :) I love it!
My weirdo brother. Seriously! It is IMPOSSIBLE to find a normal picture of him.
Ciara and I were talking about how weak we are . . . and decided to arm wrestle to see which one is weaker. Guess what?!! . . . .
We are EQUALLY weak! :) It was pretty funny . . . but just another example here of how my family rocks! I love these people. So very much!
Hunter found these foam sleeping pads and put them on. It was pretty funny watching him walking around the room. It was not as easy as it may seem. :) So cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment