STADIUM OF FIRE!
David Archuleta AND Brad Paisley were there! Pretty amazing!
Emily ended up working so we had one extra ticket. Our cute niece Katy met up with us and enjoyed the show. We used to go to Stadium of Fire almost every year and then we started having little ones. I'm so glad that this a tradition that we can start up again.
I just thought this was pretty.
We stopped by to see Chris and Emily before we headed to the stadium. Cute kids!
Occasionally this summer we would take our kids over to the PG football field to release some energy. (Sundays can get really LOOOONG)! We did see a few amazing sunsets! :)
This Sunday we invited the Weights to join us and the kids ran around doing cartwheels and playing soccer. The adults just sat and visited! :) Lots of fun and an excellent way to spend an evening.
Grandpa and Grandma Sperry have the best view of the PG City fireworks. For the last 2 years we have gone over there to watch them. So much fun! And we didn't have to fight a crowd to get out. :)
This year I was camp director for our ward. We chose a Disney theme and ran with it. It is pretty amazing how you can find gospel principles in ANY Disney movie! It was awesome. :) For our camp kick-off I made a bunch of Cars and Mickey/Minnie Mouse cookies! :) I thought they turned out cute . . . though it completely burned me out for the year. I don't think I'll make sugar cookies for a while!
1 comment:
I love your cute family!!!! Miss you!!!
Post a Comment