Tuesday, December 13, 2011

October 2011

October turned out to be a pretty amazing month! Even greater than all the football, our cute little niece, Jayne Alyse Easley, arrived on October 3rd! (Yep . . . she shares a middle name with Jenny) We chose that name because my grandma Alice and Grandma Aileen. We couldn't choose a grandma so we combined them . . . Alice + Aileen = Alyse! I think Jenny felt very honored that Jim and Amy would consider sharing a name with her.


Love that baby!! She is just so beautiful . . . like her cousin Jenny! :)

So when one amazing thing happens it must be counteracted by one stupid thing! It is no secret, to those who know me well, that I am not a fan of Halloween! Call me the Scrooge of Halloweentown! I DON'T CARE! I don't like it and I never will. HOWEVER . . . even I was able to find something good about this day. Enjoy it! It may never happen again!
Jenny invited a few friends over and they attempted to learn the Thriller dance. It was lots of fun to watch and everyone in the room participated. We carved pumpkins, roasted the seeds (and burnt them), and Jared vomited them up. Okay . . . not really! :)
Katelyn, Hunter, and Cooper got their groove on. So stinkin' cute!
Katelyn was a cheerleader (which somehow I missed getting a picture . . so I took one from football), Jared was a spooky football player??????, Hunter was a vampire, and I was a witch! (but what's new?)! 
And that's all I have to say about THAT!

No comments: