Girls Camp 2011
I've had the amazing opportunity to attend girl's camp with my girls for the past THREE years! How lucky am I?!! The them of girls camp was based around President Uchtdorf's "Happily Ever After" talk and we based each day around a different Disney movie. It was a great year and I'm so glad that I got to spend it with my cute girls! :)
Ty and Jared went rock climbing with Uncle Dale and his boys. :) The girls stayed back and played games.
The first day of school for the older kids.
Hunter's first day of kindergarten. :)
The day before Hunter started kindergarten, I found out that I would be teaching 6th grade at Valley View. I am able to teach 1/2 time in the mornings (miraculously the same hours as Hunter) What a crazy adventure it has been! I spent the week getting a classroom ready and have loved every second since! The craziest part . . . JARED is in my class! What a great boy he is and what a huge blessing my little 1/2 time job has been. I joke that I work full time but am only paid 1/2. :) Don't let that fool you, though! I truly LOVE it! I am so grateful that I get to do what I love! I will note here . . .just for posterity . . . that Hunter gets out 20 minutes before I do. Fortunately for both of us, we have a great group of people that work at Valley View and have made it possible. :) He goes to lunch and as soon as I let my kids out for lunch, I go get him. He hangs out in my room with me while I prepare for the next day and then we go home together. I couldn't have hand picked a better situation for my family! Mondays were my only concern because of early out day. Hunter gets out at 10:40am, but I teach until 11:55. Luckily, Grandpa and Grandma Sperry are able and willing to spend time with Hunter on Mondays. Our lives are just filled with so many amazing blessings . . . and this is just one of many! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment