Jenny with Abbie, Brandi, and Sarah at their final dance recital. Such an awesome little group of girls! I love them!
Cute, Sweet Hunter! Oh how I love this boy! This day was actually the FIRST day that I have ever felt sadness at my kids moving onto the next stage! Normally, I welcome new stages . . . sometimes a bit naively. But this time I KNEW that this was the end of having babies at home! I knew I was going to miss having him be my little buddy! However, as the year has progressed, I have realized that this era is not quite over. Kindergarten allows for that time together in the afternoon . . . and I LOVE it! So . . . be prepared for the blubbering mess come May when he graduates from Kindergarten and I know that these days are truly over. :( But isn't he just so sweet!?
Tyler gets whims! And here is one of them. :) He decided that he wanted to build a barrell train for the kids . . . and he DID! Oh how they love these trains. The whole neighborhood loves these trains. Neighbors borrow them for grandbabies, the school has used them for a carnival, we had them up at the end of school party and they are always a hit. He now has five completed. If anyone feels so inclined to make them look all cute . . . feel free! You can borrow them ANY time! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment